Subscribe via RSS
Posted on November 26th, 2013 by Pastor Craig Houston
This morning my wife and I welcomed our twelfth child into the world. Tirzah Hope Houston was born via c-section at 6:22 am weighs 7 lbs 14 oz and is 20.5 inches long. I am humbled by God’s goodness and grateful for the safety of both my wife and child. Our family has now been [...]
Posted on November 11th, 2013 by Pastor Craig Houston
I want to express my gratitude for all Veterans of the United States Armed Forces. I count it a privilege to pastor in Bremerton, Washington – a famed Naval City, with thousands of active duty personnel and a host of retired Veterans. May God bless you all.
Posted on September 28th, 2013 by Pastor Craig Houston
We divide ourselves into young people, middle-aged, old people. We do not find such divisions in the early church; they were all one. Age differences did not count; they should not count now. ~ D. Martin Lloyd-Jones
Posted on April 12th, 2013 by Pastor Craig Houston
Trusting God is easy… when things go the way you want.
Today, April 12, 2013, was scheduled to be Daniel’s bone-marrow donation and Anna’s transplant day, but it wasn’t meant to be, at least not yet. We have often quoted, maybe over quoted, Proverbs 3:5-6 which says, “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and [...]
Posted on February 28th, 2013 by Pastor Craig Houston
Ally vs. Co-Belligerent
I have two words which I would recommend to anybody…and they are “ally” and “co-belligerent.” An ally is a person who is a born-again Christian with whom I can go a long way down the road…now I don’t say to the very end, because I am a Presbyterian and I might not be [...]
- House of Giving ()by Craig Houston on December 8, 2013.
- The Christian Home (Colossians 3:18-21)by Craig Houston on December 8, 2013.
- House of Prayer (1 Timothy 3:14-15)by Craig Houston on December 1, 2013.
- Put on the New Man (Colossians 3:12-17)by Craig Houston on December 1, 2013.
- House of Singing (Psalm 100:1-5)by Craig Houston on November 24, 2013.
- Christ Is All In All (Colossians 3:10-17)by Craig Houston on November 24, 2013.